My top choices for cash back, travel and balance transfers credit cards as of the beginning of April 2021 (consumer credit cards)👇
1. Capital One Quicksilver -after you spend $500 in the first three months, you get a $200 intro bonus -1.5% cash back on ALL purchases -0% interest for the first 15 months (if you carry balances, you're only required to pay the minimum each month and won't be charged any interest. If you're planning on making a big purchase in the near future, this is the way to do it!) -no annual fee
2. Chase Freedom Unlimited -after you spend $500 in the first three months, you get a $200 intro bonus -travel and dining earn 3%-5% cash back and 1.5% cash back for everything else -0% interest for the first 15 months -no annual fee
3. Discover It Cash -only card that matches your cash back after year one. If you earn $500 cash back throughout the year, you will get a bonus of $500 at the end of the year again. (Pretty sweet deal) -1%-5% cash back on all purchases -no annual free
TRAVEL: I will say this depends on where you live and what airline you may use the most. Chase is great because it can be redeemed for multiple airlines and Delta is the most popular/common airline in the US.
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred -spend 4k in the first 3 months and get a 80k miles bonus -$0 delivery fee with Doordash for 1+ year - 1x-2x points for all purchases -great travel insurance and protection on purchases -$95 annual fee
2. Delta Skymiles Gold -spend 2k in the first 3 months and get 70k bonus miles - earn 1x-2x miles on all purchases -first bag always checked in free -$0 intro annual fee, $99 annually after the first year
BALANCE TRANSFER: There are some credit cards that also offer no transfer fees. But the extended 18 month 0% with Citi is a steal!
1. Citi Double Cash Card -0% interest for the first 18 months -$5 or 3% fee to transfer balance -No annual fee
Check out my insta for more posts and info @nayabjabbasi